10 Things That Made Me Happy | Blogger Love

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

This week I've gathered up 10 things that made me smile! Blog posts,sites to bookmark,and more! Check out these links and they might make you smile,too! 




I'm quite the worry-wart,so this definitely helped.

I have always loved Disney Movies,and when I found that this was legal and free,I was so happy!

Le Tote
Renting(totally clean)clothes for $50 a month,along with two pairs of jewelry. If you like them,you can buy them!

Homemade Photo Soap - A Beautiful Mess
This is such a fun and unique idea! Works great for a birthday gift!

Custom Stamps,Shirts & More!
Zazzle is a website where you can create your own custom invitations,accessories,and craft supplies.

Bri's Favorite Apps - Design Love Fest
Bri shares some really cool apps that can help you with your daily tasks.

Unlikely Sources of Inspiration - Michelle Phan
Even though I like to consider myself quite the creative gal,sometimes,I have a bit of art or writers block,and need ideas. This post is a great source.

33 Types of Blogger Collaborations - Byregina
Regina's post definitely gave me some inspiration. 

Reasons to Spring Clean - Lily Melrose
I'm pretty awesome at cleaning and organizing,but I can be quite lazy when it comes to actually wanting to. Lily helped me a lot!

YOU! God's Brand New Idea by Max Lucado
This book was given to me as a gift from my grandma. I didn't really see the use in it before,but I've started reading it(about 3 years later),and it's changed my perspective on God's love. It's not really a book that preaches and uses big words,it more explains what and who you are,in a way you can understand.


Those are all 10 things that made me happy,this month!

What are somethings that made you happy?






Leave a Comment

Post a Comment